Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Collage Description

My poster and 6 word memoir showed all of the SLR's in it because.
Think Creatively:
It showed how i thought creatively for example when I put the 6 word memoir from left to right just like the pictures witch is like a book or a comic book.
Reason Critically:
I used the images and the words to show how the lost boys were attacked, they had a hard time escaping and traveling because people dies of starvation and thirst, and then when they got to the camp they found peace.
Communicate Effectively:
People become aware of the lost boys situation because of my pictures, mostly because it has some scary picture that attract people attention and then all the hard times they have been through.
Live Ethically:
My poster does not show much empathy other than that they have traveled and been through a lot. I felt sad when i saw most of the pictures because kids are there with guns, people are starving to death, and how many of the people had to walk through the vast desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment