Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Solo/Duet Acting

287
Cassius: So is he now in execution of any bold or noble enterprise, however he puts on this tardy form. This rudeness is a sauce to his good wit, which gives men stomach to digest his words with better appetite.

Brutus:And so it is. For this time I will leave you. Tomorrow, if you please to speak with me, I will come home to you; or if you will,come home to me,and I wil
this isn't everything
will wait for you.

Cassius:i will do so: till then, think of the world

[Exit Brutus]

Well, Brutus, thou art noble; yet I see thy honourable mettle may be wrought from that it is dispos'd: therefore 'tis meet that noble minds keep ever with their likes; for who so firm that cannot be seduc'd? Ceasar doth bear me hard; but he loves Brutus. If I were Brutus now, and he were cassius, he should not
humour me. I will this night, in several hands, in at his windows throw, as if they came from several citizens, writings, all tending to the great opinion that Rome holds of his name; wherein obscurely Ceasar's ambition shall be glanced at. And after this, let Ceasar seat him sure, for we will shake him, or worse days endure.
my partner is Willem Botermens

No comments:

Post a Comment